2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line: The Hyundai Elantra has long been a popular sedan, noted for reliability and elegant appearance. Hyundai has just unveiled the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line, a high-performance variant of the vehicle. It mixes a sporty design with powerful performance to provide a thrilling driving experience.
The essential characteristics of the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line will be discussed in this post. We’ll explore at its external and interior design, performance capabilities, driving experience, N Line-exclusive features, cost, and availability. By the end, you’ll understand what distinguishes the Elantra N Line and makes it an excellent choice for driving aficionados.
Get ready to discover the sporty world of the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line, where style and performance come together for an unforgettable ride.
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line Exterior
The exterior of the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line represents a harmonious fusion of sporty elegance and contemporary design elements, ensuring it captures attention wherever it goes. Let’s take a closer look at its exterior features based on the provided details:
First and foremost, the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line proudly boasts an innovative variable exhaust valve system. This system not only enhances the car’s performance but also infuses a sporty character into its external aesthetics, setting it apart in the crowd.
Moving to the front, the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line is adorned with sleek LED daytime running lights. These not only serve to improve daytime visibility but also contribute significantly to the car’s striking presence on the road, giving it a dynamic and modern look.
The advanced LED headlights in the Elantra N Line are designed to provide exceptional illumination during nighttime driving. Beyond their functional aspect, these headlights introduce a modern and high-tech design element to the front end, underlining the car’s commitment to innovation.
At the rear, the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line features full LED taillights, including turn signal and hazard bulbs. These lights not only ensure safety but also make a stylish statement, with their dynamic and attention-grabbing design.
Ensuring convenience and safety, the automatic headlight control system is another notable feature. This system ensures that your headlights are always adjusted to the correct intensity, enhancing both ease of use and overall safety.
To further amplify its sporty persona, the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line incorporates a matte black front grille. This distinctive grille adds an element of aggression to the car’s appearance, making it unmistakably clear that this is a sporty and performance-focused vehicle.
The gloss black window trim is an exquisite touch that complements the car’s overall design. It provides a contrasting accent, harmonizing seamlessly with the Elantra N’s aesthetic, resulting in a sleek and premium look.
The body-color door handles are a subtle yet significant detail. They seamlessly blend with the car’s exterior, creating a cohesive and clean visual impression that adds to the car’s overall appeal.
Moving to the rear, a prominent wing-type spoiler enhances the Elantra N’s aerodynamic efficiency while introducing a sporty flair to the car’s rear profile, creating a dynamic and eye-catching rear view.
In addition to its sporty appearance, the matte black rear diffuser also plays a functional role. It assists in optimizing airflow and stability, contributing to both the car’s aesthetics and performance.
Exclusive to the N model, the Elantra N Line showcases unique front and rear fascia designs. These distinct features set it apart from other Elantra variants, giving it a unique and aggressive appearance that signifies its performance-oriented nature.
The N-specific side sill moldings further emphasize the car’s commitment to performance and aerodynamics. They add a sporty touch and enhance the overall visual appeal of the Elantra N Line.
The dual fold-away power gloss black side mirrors are not just stylish but also practical. Their power-adjustable nature allows for convenient adjustments to achieve the perfect view, blending form and function seamlessly.
In terms of convenience and visibility, the heated side mirrors ensure that visibility remains optimal even in cold weather conditions, providing an extra layer of practicality.
Integrated turn-signal indicators in the side mirrors enhance safety and visibility when changing lanes, adding an element of safety to the car’s design.
The solar glass in the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line serves a dual purpose. It provides UV protection, safeguarding the interior, while also contributing to the car’s exterior aesthetics by adding a touch of sophistication.
Lastly, the power tilt-and-slide sunroof allows for an open-air driving experience, introducing a sense of freedom and adventure to the car’s exterior, making it an enticing option for those who enjoy the open road.
In summary, the exterior of the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line seamlessly blends sportiness, style, and modern technology. With its unique features and meticulous attention to detail, it is poised to capture attention and admiration wherever it goes, making a bold statement on the road.
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line Interior
The 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line boasts an interior that combines comfort and high-performance features. Here’s a closer look at its interior features:
To begin, the seats are a standout feature. The N Light Sport bucket seats are not only stylish but also exceptionally comfortable. They come trimmed in a combination of leather and Alcantara®, and they even feature an illuminated N logo, adding a touch of luxury.
Throughout the interior, you’ll find quality touches. The steering wheel and shift knob are wrapped in leather, providing a premium feel that enhances the overall driving experience.
For the driver’s convenience, the seat is 6-way adjustable, allowing for a customized and comfortable driving position. It even includes height adjustment, giving you further control over your seating comfort.
Passengers aren’t left out either. The passenger seat is also 4-way adjustable, offering flexibility for both driver and passenger in terms of sliding and reclining.
In colder weather, the heated front seats come in handy, providing warmth and comfort for an enjoyable ride.
The rear seat is versatile, with a one-piece folding design and fixed center headrest and outer headrests, offering flexibility to accommodate cargo and passenger needs.
Stylish details enhance the cabin’s ambiance, including alloy door sill plates and alloy sport pedals, contributing to the car’s sporty and upscale atmosphere.
The centerpiece of the interior is the impressive 10.25-inch high-resolution touchscreen. This serves as the control center for navigation and various functions, offering a modern and intuitive interface.
Performance enthusiasts will appreciate features like a shift indicator, lap timer, N track map, and performance options, enhancing the driving experience.
Music lovers will be delighted by the Bose premium audio system with 8 speakers, including a center channel and subwoofer, delivering exceptional sound quality for an immersive audio experience.
Connectivity is seamless with features like Bluetooth® hands-free phone system with Voice Recognition and Dynamic Voice Recognition. You also have access to Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio for entertainment and connectivity.
Convenience features include wireless device charging, dual USB ports, and a tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel, simplifying daily driving tasks.
Steering-wheel-mounted controls for audio and Bluetooth® enhance convenience and accessibility to essential functions.
Cruise control is conveniently located on the steering wheel for ease of use during long drives.
Access to the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line is straightforward with a remote keyless entry system and an alarm. Additionally, there’s a proximity key entry system with a push-button start, streamlining entry and ignition.
Climate control is hassle-free with dual automatic temperature control, allowing individual climate preferences for driver and passengers.
A high-tech 10.25-inch digital gauge cluster provides essential vehicle data at a glance.
Hyundai Digital Key lets you use your smartphone as a digital key, adding convenience and versatility.
Power windows with driver’s auto-down/up functionality complete the convenience features, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free driving experience.
In summary, the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line offers an interior that seamlessly blends comfort, technology, and performance features, ensuring an enjoyable and memorable driving experience for all occupants.
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line Line Pros
- Sporty Looks: The car looks sporty and cool with its stylish design.
- Strong Performance: It’s powerful and fun to drive because of its strong engine.
- Modern Interior: Inside, it has a big touchscreen, great sound, and lots of tech features.
- Comfortable Seats: The seats are comfy and supportive, even during fast driving.
- Flexible Rear Seats: The back seats can be folded down to carry more stuff, and the headrests can be adjusted.
- Safety Features: It has helpful features like automatic headlights and easy keyless entry.
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line Cons
- Less Legroom: In the back, there’s not a lot of space for your legs, which might be uncomfortable for taller people.
- Bumpy Ride: Because it’s sporty, the ride can be a bit rough, which might not be great if you prefer a smoother drive.
- Expensive Fuel: It’s better with premium fuel, which can be pricier.
- Limited Cargo Space: It doesn’t have as much room for your stuff as bigger cars.
- Higher Price: It might cost more to buy compared to regular Elantra models.
- Maintenance Costs: Fast cars like this can need more repairs, which might be more expensive in the long run.
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line Specs
The 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line comes with impressive specifications that contribute to its high-performance capabilities. Let’s take a look at the key specs of this sporty sedan:
- Engine Options:
- Turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine
- Power: 276 Horsepower @ 5500 ~ 6000
- Torque: Approximately 289 lb-ft
- Six-speed manual or seven-speed dual-clutch automatic (varies by variant)
- Acceleration: 0 to 60 mph in approximately 6.5 seconds (estimated)
- Top Speed: Varies depending on model
- MacPherson strut front suspension
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Motor-driven power steering
- Rack-mounted electric power steering
- Fuel Efficiency:
- Actual fuel economy may vary based on driving conditions and configuration. Please refer to official EPA ratings for specific figures.
Please note that these specifications are general and may vary based on specific trim levels, optional features, and regional variations.
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line Performance
The 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line offers an impressive performance package, characterized by its potent engine and versatile transmission options. Beneath the hood, the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line is powered by a Turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with a displacement of 2.0 liters. This engine is engineered to deliver an exhilarating driving experience, striking a balance between power and precision.
In terms of horsepower, the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line stands out with a robust output of 276 horsepower. This substantial power is accessible across a broad RPM range, spanning from 5500 to 6000 RPM. As a result, drivers can expect quick acceleration and an exciting driving performance.
Equally noteworthy is the engine’s torque, boasting 289 lb.-ft. of torque available within an RPM range of 2100 to 4700. This substantial low-end torque ensures rapid acceleration and responsive handling on the road.
With a compression ratio of 9.5:1, the engine optimizes combustion efficiency, delivering a blend of power and fuel economy. The valve train employs a Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) 16-valve configuration, known for its precise control of intake and exhaust processes.
To enhance fuel delivery and combustion, the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line features a Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) system, further elevating its overall performance.
Transmission options cater to varying driving preferences. Drivers can choose the engaging 6-speed manual transmission for a hands-on driving experience. Alternatively, the N 8-speed Wet Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) with paddle shifters provides the convenience of automatic gear changes while allowing manual control, appealing to both enthusiasts and those seeking ease of use.
The inclusion of the N Corner Carving Differential (eLSD) is a performance-oriented feature that optimizes power distribution to the wheels, ensuring superior traction and stability during spirited driving.
Power is channeled to the front wheels, as the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line adopts Front-Wheel Drive (FWD), offering agile handling and responsive steering for an engaging driving experience.
Facilitating efficient power transfer from the engine to the wheels, the Integrated Drive Axle plays a vital role in enhancing overall performance and drivability.
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line Pricing and Availability
The 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line is available at a starting MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) of $32,900. This competitive pricing makes it an attractive option for those seeking a sporty and high-performance compact car.
As for availability, you can check with your local Hyundai dealership to inquire about specific availability in your area. Dealerships typically receive shipments of new models regularly, and they can provide you with information on when you can expect the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line to be in stock and ready for purchase. Keep in mind that availability may vary by region and dealership, so it’s a good idea to reach out to your nearest Hyundai dealer for the most up-to-date information on when you can test drive and purchase this exciting vehicle.
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line EPA Mileage/ Fuel Tank capacity
The 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line comes with varying EPA mileage estimates and features a fuel tank capacity of 12.4 gallons. Here’s a breakdown of the details:
- When equipped with the 6-speed manual transmission, the Elantra N delivers estimated fuel efficiency of 22 miles per gallon (mpg) in the city, 31 mpg on the highway, and a combined rating of 25 mpg.
- If you opt for the N 8-speed Wet Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT), the Elantra N’s estimated fuel efficiency changes to 20 mpg in the city, 30 mpg on the highway, and a combined rating of 23 mpg.
This information provides valuable insights into the car’s fuel economy and its potential driving range based on the size of the fuel tank.
Read More: How To Change Oil on Alfa Romeo Giulia?
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line Features
|Engine||Turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder|
|Horsepower||Around 276 hp|
|Torque||Approximately 289 lb-ft|
|Transmission||6-speed manual or 7-speed dual-clutch automatic|
|Suspension||MacPherson strut front suspension, multi-link rear suspension|
|Brakes||Front and rear disc brakes with ABS, EBD, and Brake Assist|
|Steering||Motor-driven power steering|
|Infotainment System||Touchscreen display with smartphone integration|
|Connectivity||Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth|
|Safety Features||Advanced airbags, ESC, TCS, TPMS, rearview camera|
|Performance Enhancements||Sport-tuned suspension, performance exhaust, N Line styling|
|Wheels and Tires||Alloy wheels, performance tires|
|Interior Features||Sport seats, leather upholstery, N Line accents|
|Exterior Features||Aggressive front grille, N Line badging, aerodynamic elements|
|Advanced Driver Assistance Systems||Available features such as Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, Lane Keeping Assist, Blind-Spot Collision Warning|
Please note that the table includes some of the notable features and may not include all available options.
Read More: What is the Range of Tesla Model 3 in 2023?
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line Safety Features
The 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line is equipped with a wide array of safety features designed to ensure the well-being of both drivers and passengers. Here’s an overview of these safety features based on the provided information:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA-Ped): This system is designed to detect potential collisions with vehicles or pedestrians and can automatically apply the brakes to prevent or mitigate the impact.
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA): BCA keeps an eye on blind spots and can provide warnings or take action to prevent collisions when changing lanes.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA): RCCA helps detect and avoid collisions when the vehicle is in reverse, especially in situations involving cross-traffic.
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA): LKA assists the driver in staying within their lane by offering steering assistance if unintentional lane departure is detected.
- Lane Following Assist (LFA): LFA helps center the vehicle in the lane during highway driving, reducing the need for constant steering adjustments.
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW): DAW monitors the driver’s behavior and provides alerts if signs of drowsiness or distraction are detected.
- High Beam Assist (HBA): HBA automatically adjusts the high beam headlights based on traffic conditions, improving visibility at night without blinding other drivers.
- Safe Exit Warning (SEW): SEW warns occupants when it may not be safe to open the doors, such as when a vehicle or cyclist is approaching from behind.
- Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines: The rearview camera aids in parking and provides dynamic guidelines to assist drivers in maneuvering safely.
- Parking Distance Warning – Reverse: This system offers audible warnings to help drivers judge the distance to objects when reversing.
- Adjustable Front-Seat Shoulder Belt Anchors: These anchors can be adjusted to provide a secure and comfortable fit for front-seat passengers.
- Front Seatbelt Pretensioners: These devices automatically tighten seatbelts in the event of sudden stops or collisions, enhancing occupant safety.
- LATCH Lower Anchors and Upper Tether Anchors: LATCH anchors provide secure attachment points for child safety seats.
- Power Window Lock-Out Button: This feature allows the driver to disable rear power windows to prevent unintended operation by passengers.
- Child Safety Locks (Rear): Child safety locks prevent rear-seat passengers from opening the rear doors from the inside.
- Advanced Dual Front Airbags (SRS) with Occupant Classification System (OCS): These airbags deploy with varying force based on the severity of the collision and are complemented by an occupant classification system to optimize protection.
- Driver and Front Passenger Side-Impact Airbags (SRS): These airbags offer additional protection in the event of a side impact.
- Side-Curtain Airbags (SRS) (Front and Rear Passengers): Side-curtain airbags deploy to protect occupants’ heads and upper bodies in a side collision or rollover.
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD): ABS helps maintain steering control during hard braking, while EBD ensures that braking force is distributed effectively.
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM), Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Traction Control System (TCS), and Hillstart Assist Control (HAC): These systems collaborate to enhance stability, traction, and control under various driving conditions.
- Brake Assist (BA): BA assists in applying maximum braking force during emergency braking situations.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): TPMS alerts the driver if tire pressure falls below the recommended level, promoting safer driving and better fuel efficiency.
- Energy-Absorbing Steering Column: The steering column is designed to absorb energy in the event of a collision, reducing the risk of injury.
- Front and Rear Crumple Zones: Crumple zones absorb and dissipate energy during a collision, protecting occupants by reducing the force transferred to the cabin.
- Bodyside Reinforcements: These reinforcements enhance the vehicle’s sides, bolstering protection during side impacts.
- Shift Interlock System: The shift interlock system prevents shifting out of “Park” unless the brake pedal is depressed, enhancing safety.
- Anti-Theft System integrated with Remote Keyless Entry: The anti-theft system offers security by preventing unauthorized access to the vehicle.
- Emergency Trunk Release: In emergencies, this feature enables occupants to quickly open the trunk from the inside.
The extensive safety features of the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line prioritize the safety and well-being of both drivers and passengers, offering confidence and security during every journey.
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line Dimensions
|Minimum Ground Clearance (in.)||5.5|
|Track (in., front/rear)||62.4/62.2 (19-inch)|
|Curb Weight (lbs.)||3,186 (M/T) / 3,296 (DCT)|
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line Driving Experience
Driving the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line is a lot of fun! Here’s what you can expect from your time behind the wheel:
Exciting Power: This car has a strong engine with 276 horsepower, so when you step on the gas, it goes fast. It’s great for getting on the highway or zipping around curvy roads.
Two Transmission Choices: You can pick how you want to shift gears. There’s a 6-speed manual if you like to do it yourself, and an 8-speed automatic with paddle shifters if you want a mix of manual control and ease.
Handles Turns Well: The 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line is set up to handle corners nicely. It has a special suspension and a system that helps it grip the road, so it feels stable and fun when you’re going around bends.
Responsive Steering: The steering wheel is quick and precise, which means you can easily steer where you want to go. It makes you feel in control while driving.
Comfy Seats: Inside, the seats are not only cozy but also hold you in place during quick driving. Plus, the front seats can be heated to keep you warm on chilly days.
Tech Features: The car has a big touchscreen for things like navigation and music. It also has a fancy Bose sound system. You can connect your phone using Android Auto™ or Apple CarPlay® to play your favorite tunes and use other apps.
Safety and Convenience: The car comes with features like automatic headlights, so you don’t have to worry about turning them on or off. Getting in and starting the car is easy thanks to keyless entry. And the way the power gets from the engine to the wheels helps it drive well.
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line FAQ’s
Are there different trim levels available for the 2023 Elantra N Line?
No, the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line is offered in a single trim level that is specifically designed for high-performance driving.
What is the fuel efficiency of the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line ?
The official fuel economy ratings for the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line have not been released yet.
Can I add extra features to the Elantra N Line?
Yes, the Elantra N Line offers optional packages and individual features for customization.
Does the Elantra N Line have all-wheel drive (AWD)?
No, the Elantra N Line is equipped with front-wheel drive (FWD) only and does not offer all-wheel drive.
2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line Conclusion
The 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line is an impressive sedan that offers a thrilling driving experience. It combines power, style, and performance to deliver an enjoyable ride.
With its powerful turbocharged engine, the Elantra N Line provides quick acceleration and plenty of speed. Whether you choose the manual or automatic transmission, the shifts are smooth and precise, adding to the fun factor.
The 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line’s sporty design, including the aggressive front grille and stylish interior, gives it a bold and athletic look. The comfortable sport seats and N Line accents add a touch of flair to the cabin.
When it comes to handling, the Elantra N Line doesn’t disappoint. Its sport-tuned suspension and responsive steering allow for confident maneuvering and a dynamic driving experience.
While the 2023 Hyundai Elantra N Line doesn’t have electric or hybrid options, it offers a thrilling ride for those who prefer a gasoline-powered sedan. For detailed information about pricing and availability, it’s best to contact your local Hyundai dealer.